- buster 1.1.31-4
NAME¶repodiff - list differences between two or more Yum repositories
SYNOPSIS¶repodiff --old=old_repo_baseurl --new=new_repo_baseurl
DESCRIPTION¶repodiff is a program which will list differences between two sets of repositories. Note that by default only source packages are compared.
- --old, -o
- Add a repo. as an old repo.
- --new, -n
- Add a repo. as an new repo.
- --archlist, -a
- Add architectures to change the default from just comparing source packages. Note that if you want the same as a native "x86_64" architecture machine you just need to pass "x86_64" (this is different from earlier versions where you needed to specify "x86_64,athlon,i686,i586,i486,i386,noarch" and you still got "src").
- --size, -s
- Output additional data about the size of the changes.
- Normally packages are just compared based on their name, this flag makes the comparison also use the arch. So foo.i386 and foo.x86_64 are different.
- Compare source pkgs in two local repos:
- repodiff --old=/tmp/repo-old --new=/tmp/repo-new
- Compare x86_64 compat. binary pkgs in two remote repos, and two local one:
- repodiff -a x86_64 --old=http://example.com/repo1-old --old=/tmp/repo-old --new=http://example.com/repo1-new --new=/tmp/repo-new
- Compare x86_64 compat. binary pkgs, but also compare arch:
- repodiff -a x86_64 --compare-arch --old=http://example.com/repo1-old --old=/tmp/repo-old --new=http://example.com/repo1-new --new=/tmp/repo-new
yum.conf (5) http://yum.baseurl.org/
See the Authors file included with this program.
BUGS¶There are of course no bugs, but should you find any, you should first consult the FAQ section on http://yum.baseurl.org/wiki/Faq and if unsuccessful in finding a resolution contact the mailing list: email@example.com. To file a bug use http://bugzilla.redhat.com for Fedora/RHEL/Centos related bugs and http://yum.baseurl.org/report for all other bugs.
|21 October 2008||James Antill|