|SNAPSHOT.CGI(1)||General Commands Manual||SNAPSHOT.CGI(1)|
NAME¶snapshot.cgi - CGI program to rebuild the Xymon webpages for a specific point in time.
DESCRIPTION¶snapshot.cgi is invoked as a CGI script via the snapshot.sh CGI wrapper. It rebuilds the Xymon web pages to the look they had at a particular point in time, based upon the historical information logged about events.
snapshot.cgi is passed a QUERY_STRING environment variable with the following parameters:
mon (Start month of the snapshot) day (Start day-of-month of the snapshot) yr (Start year of the snapshot) hour (Start hour of the snapshot) min (Start minute of the snapshot) sec (Start second of the snapshot)
The "month" parameters must be specified as the three-letter english month name abbreviation: Jan, Feb, Mar ...
"day" must be in the range 1..31; "yr" must be specified including century (e.g. "2003"). "hour" must be specified using a 24-hour clock.
All of the processing involved in generating the report is done by invoking xymongen(1) with the proper "--snapshot" option.
- Load environment from FILENAME before executing the CGI.
- All options except "--env" are passed on to the xymongen(1) program building the snapshot files.
- xymongen options passed by default to the snapshot.cgi script. This happens in the snapshot.sh CGI wrapper script.
- Home directory of the Xymon server files
- Directory where generated snapshots are stored. This directory must be writable by the userid executing the CGI script, typically "www", "apache" or "nobody". Default: $XYMONHOME/www/snap/
- The URL prefix to use when accessing the reports via a browser. Default: $XYMONWEB/snap
SEE ALSO¶xymongen(1), hosts.cfg(5), xymonserver.cfg(5)
|Version 4.3.28: 17 Jan 2017||Xymon|