xymoncfg - output the full hosts.cfg file
xymoncfg [--web] [--net] [filename]
xymoncfg(1) dumps the full hosts.cfg file to stdout. It follows
"include" tags in the hosts.cfg files, and prints the full contents
as seen by the xymongen(1) and xymonnet(1) utilities.
If no filename is given, xymoncfg displays the file pointed to by
the HOSTSCFG environment variable.
- Show the hosts.cfg file following include statements as a Xymon web-server
- Show the hosts.cfg file following include statements as done when running
- Output only the lines that look like environment variable definitions, in
a format suitable for use with Bourne-style shells (e.g. bash, ksh). You
will probably not use this with the default hosts.cfg input file, but e.g.
xymonserver.cfg. To define all the variables in xymonserver.cfg inside
your shell script, you can use
eval `xymoncfg -s /etc/xymon/xymonserver.cfg`
- Similar to "-s", but for C-shell.
- Filename for the hosts.cfg(5) file.