print Unicode character using mnemonics
vis-digraph read a digraph from command line argument or
standard input and print a corresponding Unicode character to standard output,
encoded in current locale.
- A set of two (or more) characters that get replaced by a single Unicode
- Read digraph from standard input.
vis-digraph displays all
available digraphs along with a description.
- Locale definition, setting the encoding format of the Unicode character
printed out. See locale(1) for more information.
- Digraph correctly read recognised and printed out.
- Digraph not recognised.
- Digraph is the beginning of an existing digraph, but does not correspond
to a full digraph.
- An error occurred and digraph could not be read or printed.
vis-digraph follows the digraph format from