|TUXPAINT-CONFIG(1)||Tux Paint Configuration Tool||TUXPAINT-CONFIG(1)|
NAME¶tuxpaint-config -- A configuration tool for Tux Paint, a drawing program for young children.
SYNOPSIS¶tuxpaint-config [--help --version --usage --copying]
DESCRIPTION¶Tux Paint Configuration Tool (tuxpaint-config) is a graphical configuration program for Tux Paint, a drawing program for young children. It can be used to create a configuration file for Tux Paint, rather than doing it manually by editing the configuration file in a text edtior.
OPTIONS - INFORMATIONAL¶
- Display short, helpful information about Tux Paint.
- Output the version info.
- Display a list of all commandline options.
- Show the license (GNU GPL) under which Tux Paint is released.
OPTIONS - LANGUAGE¶Much like Tux Paint itself, Tux Paint Configuration Tool has been translated into numerous languages. tuxpaint-config will try its best to honor your locale setting (i.e., the LANG environment variable), if possible.
- to determine where the user's configuration file is.
- to determine language to use, if setlocale(3) refers to 'LC_MESSAGES'.
- System-wide configuration file.
(Created during installation.)
- User's configuration file. It can be used to set default options (rather than setting them on the command-line every time), and/or to override any settings in the system-wide configuration file.
COPYRIGHT¶This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
OTHER INFO¶The canonical place to find Tux Paint information is at http://www.tuxpaint.org/.
AUTHORS¶Torsten Giebl, Jan Wynholds, Bill Kendrick, Martin Fuhrer.
And documentation within /usr/[local/]share/doc/tuxpaint-config/.
|14 Sept 2014||0.0.14|