NAME¶term::ansi::code::macros - Macro sequences
SYNOPSIS¶package require Tcl 8.4
package require textutil::repeat
package require textutil::tabify
package require term::ansi::code::macros ?0.1?
::term::ansi::code::macros::import ?ns? ?arg...?
DESCRIPTION¶This package provides higher level control sequences for more complex shapes.
- This command is for introspection. It returns as its result a list containing the names of all attribute commands.
- ::term::ansi::code::macros::import ?ns? ?arg...?
- This command imports some or all attribute commands into the namespace ns. This is by default the namespace macros. Note that this is relative namespace name, placing the imported command into a child of the current namespace. By default all commands are imported, this can howver be restricted by listing the names of the wanted commands after the namespace argument.
- ::term::ansi::code::macros::menu menu
- The description of a menu is converted into a formatted rectangular block
of text, with the menu command characters highlighted using bold red text.
The result is returned as the result of the command.
The description, menu, is a dictionary mapping from menu label to command character.
- ::term::ansi::code::macros::frame string
- The paragraph of text contained in the string is padded with spaces at the right margin, after normalizing internal tabs, and then put into a frame made of box-graphics. The result is returned as the result of the command.
BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK¶This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category term of the Tcllib Trackers [http://core.tcl.tk/tcllib/reportlist]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation.
When proposing code changes, please provide unified diffs, i.e the output of diff -u.
Note further that attachments are strongly preferred over inlined patches. Attachments can be made by going to the Edit form of the ticket immediately after its creation, and then using the left-most button in the secondary navigation bar.
KEYWORDS¶ansi, control, frame, menu, terminal
Copyright (c) 2006 Andreas Kupries <email@example.com>