NAME¶quasselclient — GUI of the Quassel IRC client, client only
DESCRIPTION¶Quassel IRC is a modern, cross-platform, distributed IRC client, meaning that one (or multiple) client(s) can attach to and detach from a central core -- much like the popular combination of screen and a text-based IRC client such as WeeChat, but graphical.
quasselclient connects to and manages a running quasselcore and will not work on its own. For a standalone IRC client experience, use the quassel monolithic program.
- -c, --configdir=CONFIGDIR
- Specify the directory holding the client configuration.
- -d, --debug
- Enable extra debugging output.
- Enables debugging for bufferswitches.
- Enables debugging for models.
- -h, --help
- Show help message.
- Start the client minimized to the system tray.
- Override the system icon theme. 'breeze' is recommended. This may also be configured in the client settings.
- -L, --loglevel=LOGLEVEL
- Set the logging level to LOGLEVEL: Debug, Info, Warning, Error. Default is: Info
- -l, --logfile=LOGFILE
- Log to a file.
- Load a custom application stylesheet.
- Log to syslog.
- -v, --version
- Display version information.
- Configuration files. To override, see --configdir. NOTE: Chat logs are maintained by the remote Quassel core and requested as needed. They are not saved locally.
AUTHORS¶The full list of Quassel IRC authors and contributors may be seen in the client's About window.
This manual page was written by Thomas Mueller <firstname.lastname@example.org> and updated by Shane Synan <email@example.com>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
|0.13.1||Quassel IRC Team, Internet.|