NAME¶plstripa - Add a point to a strip chart
SYNOPSIS¶plstripa(id, pen, x, y)
DESCRIPTION¶Add a point to a given pen of a given strip chart. There is no need for all pens to have the same number of points or to be equally sampled in the x coordinate. Allocates memory and rescales as necessary.
Redacted form: plstripa(id, pen, x, y)
This function is used in example 17.
- id (PLINT(3plplot), input)
- Identification number of the strip chart (set up in plstripc(3plplot)).
- pen (PLINT(3plplot), input)
- Pen number (ranges from 0 to 3).
- x (PLFLT(3plplot), input)
- X coordinate of point to plot.
- y (PLFLT(3plplot), input)
- Y coordinate of point to plot.
AUTHORS¶Many developers (who are credited at http://plplot.org/credits.php) have contributed to PLplot over its long history.
SEE ALSO¶PLplot documentation at http://plplot.org/documentation.php.