NAME¶plline - Draw a line
SYNOPSIS¶plline(n, x, y)
DESCRIPTION¶Draws line defined by n points in x and y.
Redacted form: plline(x, y)
This function is used in examples 1, 3, 4, 9, 12-14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 25-27, and 29.
- n (PLINT(3plplot), input)
- Number of points defining line.
- x (PLFLT_VECTOR(3plplot), input)
- A vector containing the x coordinates of points.
- y (PLFLT_VECTOR(3plplot), input)
- A vector containing the y coordinates of points.
AUTHORS¶Many developers (who are credited at http://plplot.org/credits.php) have contributed to PLplot over its long history.
SEE ALSO¶PLplot documentation at http://plplot.org/documentation.php.