NAME¶plfill - Draw filled polygon
SYNOPSIS¶plfill(n, x, y)
DESCRIPTION¶Fills the polygon defined by the n points (x[i], y[i]) using the pattern defined by plpsty(3plplot) or plpat(3plplot). The default fill style is a solid fill. The routine will automatically close the polygon between the last and first vertices. If multiple closed polygons are passed in x and y then plfill(3plplot) will fill in between them.
Redacted form: plfill(x,y)
This function is used in examples 12, 13, 15, 16, 21, 24, and 25.
- n (PLINT(3plplot), input)
- Number of vertices in polygon.
- x (PLFLT_VECTOR(3plplot), input)
- A vector containing the x coordinates of vertices.
- y (PLFLT_VECTOR(3plplot), input)
- A vector containing the y coordinates of vertices.
AUTHORS¶Many developers (who are credited at http://plplot.org/credits.php) have contributed to PLplot over its long history.
SEE ALSO¶PLplot documentation at http://plplot.org/documentation.php.