|BOS_GETRESTRICTED(8)||AFS Command Reference||BOS_GETRESTRICTED(8)|
NAME¶bos_getrestricted - Displays whether a bos server is restricted or not
SYNOPSIS¶bos getrestricted -server <machine name> [-cell <cell name>] [-noauth] [-localauth] [-help]
DESCRIPTION¶The bos getrestricted command shows whether the server machine named by the -server argument is running in restricted mode.
Restricted mode limits access to certain bos commands. See bos_setrestricted(8) for details of which commands are disabled by restricting a server.
Use the bos setrestricted command to restrict, or un-restrict, a server.
- -server <machine name>
- Indicates the server machine for which to display the restart times. Identify the machine by IP address or its host name (either fully-qualified or abbreviated unambiguously). For details, see bos(8).
- -cell <cell name>
- Names the cell in which to run the command. Do not combine this argument with the -localauth flag. For more details, see bos(8).
- Assigns the unprivileged identity "anonymous" to the issuer. Do not combine this flag with the -localauth flag. For more details, see bos(8).
- Constructs a server ticket using a key from the local /etc/openafs/server/KeyFile file. The bos command interpreter presents the ticket to the BOS Server during mutual authentication. Do not combine this flag with the -cell or -noauth options. For more details, see bos(8).
- Prints the online help for this command. All other valid options are ignored.
OUTPUT¶The output consists of a single line
Restricted mode is <val>
Where <val> is "on" or "off"
SEE ALSO¶BosConfig(5), bos(8), bos_setrestricted(8)
COPYRIGHT¶Copyright 2009 Simon Wilkinson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This documentation is covered by the BSD License as written in the doc/LICENSE file. This man page was written by Simon Wilkinson for OpenAFS.