- buster 201409.0-1+b2
NAME¶mcrl2i - Interpreter for the mCRL2 data language
SYNOPSIS¶mcrl2i [OPTION]... [INFILE]
DESCRIPTION¶Evaluate mCRL2 data expressions via a text-based interface. If INFILE is present and if it contains an LPS or PBES, the data types of this specification may be used. If no input file is given, only the standard numeric datatypes are available. Stdin is ignored.The following commands are available to manipulate mcrl2 data expressions. Essentially, there are commands to rewrite and type expressions, as well as generating the solutions for a boolean expression. The expressions can contain assigned or unassigned variables. Note that there are no bounds on the number of steps to evaluate or solve an expression, nor is the number of solutions bounded. Hence, the assign, eval solve commands can give rise to infinite loops. h[elp] print this help message. q[uit] quit. t[ype] EXPRESSION print type of EXPRESSION. a[ssign] VAR=EXPRESSION evaluate the expression and assign it to the variable. e[val] EXPRESSION rewrite EXPRESSION and print result. v[ar] VARLIST declare variables in VARLIST. r[ewriter] STRATEGY use STRATEGY for rewriting. s[solve] VARLIST. EXPRESSION give all valuations of the variables in VARLIST that satisfy EXPRESSION. VARLIST is of the form x,y,...: S; ... v,w,...: T.
- OPTION can be any of the following:
- -QNUM, --qlimit=NUM
- limit enumeration of quantifiers to NUM variables. (Default NUM=1000, NUM=0 for unlimited).
- -rNAME, --rewriter=NAME
- use rewrite strategy NAME: 'jitty' jitty rewriting (default) 'jittyc' compiled jitty rewriting 'jittyp' jitty rewriting with prover
- append timing measurements to FILE. Measurements are written to standard error if no FILE is provided
- Standard options:
- -q, --quiet
- do not display warning messages
- -v, --verbose
- display short intermediate messages
- -d, --debug
- display detailed intermediate messages
- display intermediate messages up to and including level
- -h, --help
- display help information
- display version information
AUTHOR¶Written by Muck van Weerdenburg; Jan Friso Groote.
REPORTING BUGS¶Report bugs at <http://www.mcrl2.org/issuetracker>.
COPYRIGHT¶Copyright © 2014 Technische Universiteit Eindhoven.
This is free software. You may redistribute copies of it under the terms of the Boost Software License <http://www.boost.org/LICENSE_1_0.txt>. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
SEE ALSO¶See also the manual at <http://www.mcrl2.org/release/user_manual/tools/mcrl2i.html>.
|September 2017||mcrl2i mCRL2 toolset 201409.0 (Release)|