- buster 2.15.0
|Lintian::Lab::Entry(3)||Debian Package Checker||Lintian::Lab::Entry(3)|
NAME¶Lintian::Lab::Entry - A package inside the Lab
use Lintian::Lab; my $lab = Lintian::Lab->new ("dir"); my $lpkg = $lab->get_package ("name", "type", "version", "arch"); # create the entry $lpkg->create; # obtain a Lintian::Collect object. my $info = $lpkg->info; $lpkg->clear_cache; # Remove package from lab. $lpkg->remove;
DESCRIPTION¶This module provides basic access and manipulation about an entry (i.e. processable) stored in the Lab. Instances of this class are not created directly, instead they are returned by various methods from Lintian::Lab.
- new_from_metadata (PKG_TYPE, METADATA, LAB, BASEDIR)
- Overrides same constructor in Lintian::Processable.
Used by Lintian::Lab to load an existing entry from the lab.
- Returns the base directory of this package inside the lab.
- Returns a reference to the laboratory related to this entry.
- from_lab (LAB)
- Returns a truth value if this entry is from LAB.
- Returns the info object associated with this entry.
Overrides info from Lintian::Processable.
- Clears any caches held; this includes discarding the info object.
Overrides clear_cache from Lintian::Processable.
- Removes all unpacked parts of the package in the lab. Returns a truth value if successful.
- Returns a truth value if the entry exists.
- Creates a minimum entry, in which collections and checks can be run. Note if it already exists, then this will do nothing.
AUTHOR¶Niels Thykier <firstname.lastname@example.org>