Net::SSH::AuthorizedKey::Base - Virtual Base Class for ssh keys
# Documentation to understand methods shared
# by all parsers. Not for direct use.
This is the key parser base class, offering methods common to all parsers. Don't
use it directly, but read the documentation below to see what functionality
all parsers offer.
- If a parser fails for any reason, it will leave a textual description of
the error that threw it off. This methods retrieves the error text.
- The actual content of the key, either a big number in case of ssh-1 or a
base64-encoded string for ssh-2.
- Type of a key. (Somewhat redundant, as you could also check what subclass
a key is of). Either set to "ssh-1" or
- Identical with comment().
- Identical with email(). This is the text that follows in the
authorized_keys file after the key content. Mostly used for emails and
Copyright 2005-2009 by Mike Schilli, all rights reserved. This program is free
software, you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as
2005, Mike Schilli <email@example.com>