- buster 1.10.0-2+b3
|LFC_SETFSIZEG(3)||LFC Library Functions||LFC_SETFSIZEG(3)|
NAME¶lfc_setfsizeg - set filesize for a regular file having the given GUID; set also last modification time to the current time
int lfc_setfsizeg (const char *guid, u_signed64 filesize, const char *csumtype, char *csumvalue)
DESCRIPTION¶lfc_setfsizeg sets the filesize for a regular file having the given GUID; set also the last modification time to the current time. This function should only be called by the stager after the last write operation has been performed on the file. The file is identified by its guid.
- specifies the Grid Unique IDentifier.
- specifies the type of checksum. Valid types are:
- standard 32 bits checksum
- Adler 32 bits checksum
- MD5 128 bits checksum
RETURN VALUE¶This routine returns 0 if the operation was successful or -1 if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- guid is a NULL pointer.
- The length of the guid exceeds CA_MAXGUIDLEN or the length of the csumtype exceeds 2 or csumtype is an unknown type or the length of the csumvalue exceeds 32.
- Host unknown.
- Service unknown.
- Communication error.
- Name server is not running or is being shutdown.
SEE ALSO¶Castor_limits(4), lfc_statg(3)
|$Date: 2008/09/19 11:32:26 $||LFC|