- buster 1.10.0-2+b3
|LFC_OPENDIR(3)||LFC Library Functions||LFC_OPENDIR(3)|
NAME¶lfc_opendir - open a LFC directory in the name server
lfc_DIR *lfc_opendir (const char *path)
DESCRIPTION¶lfc_opendir opens a LFC directory in the name server to be used in subsequent lfc_readdir operations. A lfc_DIR structure and a buffer to cache the directory entries are allocated in the client API.
- specifies the logical pathname relative to the current LFC directory or the full LFC pathname.
RETURN VALUE¶This routine returns a pointer to be used in the subsequent directory function calls if the operation was successful or NULL if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- A component of path prefix does not exist or path is a null pathname.
- Search permission is denied on a component of the path prefix or read permission is denied on path.
- path is a NULL pointer.
- A component of path prefix is not a directory.
- The length of path exceeds CA_MAXPATHLEN or the length of a path component exceeds CA_MAXNAMELEN.
- Host unknown.
- Service unknown.
- Communication error.
- Name server is not running or is being shutdown.
SEE ALSO¶Castor_limits(4), lfc_chdir(3), lfc_closedir(3), lfc_readdir(3), lfc_readdirg(3), lfc_rewinddir(3)
AUTHOR¶LCG Grid Deployment Team
|$Date: 2001/10/04 12:12:46 $||LFC|