- buster 1.10.0-2+b3
|LFC_LISTLINKS(3)||LFC Library Functions||LFC_LISTLINKS(3)|
NAME¶lfc_listlinks - list link entries for a given file
struct lfc_linkinfo *lfc_listlinks (const char *path, const char *guid, int flags, lfc_list *listp)
DESCRIPTION¶lfc_listlinks lists link entries for a given file. The first entry in the list is the actual file name, while the other entries are the symbolic links pointing at this file.
- specifies the logical pathname.
- specifies the Grid Unique IDentifier.
- may be one of the following constant:
- the first call must have this flag set to allocate buffers and initialize pointers.
- all the following calls must have this flag set.
- final call to terminate the list and free resources.
RETURN VALUE¶This routine returns a pointer to a structure containing the current link entry if the operation was successful or NULL if all entries have been returned or if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- The named file does not exist.
- Search permission is denied on a component of the parent directory.
- Memory could not be allocated for the output buffer.
- path and guid are NULL pointers or listp is a NULL pointer.
- A component of path prefix is not a directory.
- The length of guid exceeds CA_MAXGUIDLEN or path and guid are both given and they point at a different file.
- The length of path exceeds CA_MAXPATHNAMELEN.
- Host unknown.
- Service unknown.
- Communication error.
- Name server is not running or is being shutdown.
SEE ALSO¶Castor_limits(4), lfc_symlink(3)
|$Date: 2010-09-14 13:37:49 +0200 (Tue, 14 Sep 2010) $||LFC|