- buster 1.10.0-2+b3
|LFC_GETUSRBYUID(3)||LFC Library Functions||LFC_GETUSRBYUID(3)|
NAME¶lfc_getusrbyuid - get user name associated with a given virtual uid
int lfc_getusrbyuid (uid_t uid, char *username)
DESCRIPTION¶lfc_getusrbyuid gets the user name associated with a given virtual uid.
- specifies the Virtual User Id.
- points at a buffer to receive the associated user name. The buffer must be at least 256 characters long.
RETURN VALUE¶This routine returns 0 if the operation was successful or -1 if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- username is a NULL pointer.
- This uid does not exist in the internal mapping table.
- Host unknown.
- Service unknown.
- Communication error.
- Name server is not running or is being shutdown.
|$Date: 2005/10/19 11:30:57 $||LFC|