- buster 1.10.0-2+b3
|LFC_DELFILESBYNAME(3)||LFC Library Functions||LFC_DELFILESBYNAME(3)|
NAME¶lfc_delfilesbyname - delete the file entries corresponding to a list of path names
int lfc_delfilesbyname (int nbfiles, const char **paths, int force, int *nbstatuses, int **statuses)
DESCRIPTION¶lfc_delfilesbyname deletes the file entries corresponding to a list of path names. If replicas exist and the force argument is not zero, all replicas are first removed.
- specifies the number of path names in the array paths.
- specifies the list of logical path names relative to the current LFC directory or the list of full LFC path names.
- will be set to the number of replies in the array of statuses.
- will be set to the address of an array of integer statuses allocated by the API. The client application is responsible for freeing the array when not needed anymore.
RETURN VALUE¶This routine returns 0 if the operation was successful or -1 if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- The named file does not exist.
- Search permission is denied on a component of the path prefix or write permission is denied on the parent directory or the parent has the sticky bit S_ISVTX set and
the effective user ID of the requestor does not match the owner ID of the file and
the effective user ID of the requestor does not match the owner ID of the directory and
the file is not writable by the requestor and
the requestor does not have ADMIN privilege in the Cupv database.
- Memory could not be allocated for marshalling the request or unmarshalling the reply.
- paths, nbstatuses or statuses is a NULL pointer.
- File has replicas and force is zero.
- A component of path prefix is not a directory.
- The length of path exceeds CA_MAXPATHLEN or the length of a path component exceeds CA_MAXNAMELEN.
- nbfiles is not strictly positive.
- Service unknown.
- Database error.
- Communication error.
- Name server is not running or is being shutdown.
SEE ALSO¶Castor_limits(4), lfc_delreplica(3), lfc_unlink(3)
AUTHOR¶LCG Grid Deployment Team
|$Date: 2007/12/13 11:59:47 $||LFC|