|Fennec::Meta(3pm)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||Fennec::Meta(3pm)|
NAME¶Fennec::Meta - The meta-object added to all Fennec test classes.
DESCRIPTION¶When you "use Fennec;" a function is added to you class named 'FENNEC' that returns the single Fennec meta-object that tracks information about your class.
- Maximum number of parallel tests that can be run for your class.
- Name of your class.
- Name of the class that was used to load fennec (usually 'Fennec')
- Base class Fennec put in place, if any.
- What method of test sorting was specified, if any.
- List of test templates loaded into your class.
AUTHORS¶Chad Granum firstname.lastname@example.org
COPYRIGHT¶Copyright (C) 2013 Chad Granum
Fennec is free software; Standard perl license.
Fennec is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the license for more details.