|Fennec::Collector(3pm)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||Fennec::Collector(3pm)|
NAME¶Fennec::Collector - Funnel results from child to parent
DESCRIPTION¶The collector is responsible for 2 jobs: 1) In the parent process it is responsible for gathering all test results from the child processes. 2) In the child processes it is responsible for sending results to the parent process.
METHODS SUBCLASSES MUST OVERRIDE¶
- $bool = ok( $bool, $description )
- Fennec sometimes needs to report the result of an internal check. These checks will pass a boolean true/false value and a description.
- diag( $msg )
- Fennec uses this to report internal diagnostics messages
- Called just before a child process exits.
- Used by the parent process at an interval to get results from children and display them.
METHODS SUBCLASSES MAY OVERRIDE¶
- Builds the object from params, then calls init.
- Called by new
- Called at the very end of "done_testing()" no tests should be reported after this.
METHODS SUBCLASSES MUST BE AWARE OF¶
- Holds the test count so far.
- Holds the number of tests failed so far.
- Used to add 1 to the number of tests.
- Used to add 1 to the number of failed tests.
AUTHORS¶Chad Granum email@example.com
COPYRIGHT¶Copyright (C) 2013 Chad Granum
Fennec is free software; Standard perl license (GPL and Artistic).
Fennec is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the license for more details.