Scroll to navigation
apriboot - rewrite disc boot sector, converting between Apricot and PCDOS
apriboot [-format FORMAT] [-type TYPE] [-side SIDE]
[-comp COMP] [-retry COUNT] [-pcdos] [-apricot]
Apriboot rewrites the boot sector of the selected disc (or image), converting it
between standard PCDOS format and the format used by the Apricot PC / Xi /
- -type TYPE
- Determines which driver is to be used.
- -retry COUNT
- Set the number of times to attempt to read the disc in case of error.
- -comp COMP
- Select the compression method used on the source disc image file (has no
effect when reading a floppy disc).
- -side SIDE
- Determines which side (0 or 1) of the disc (image) is to be identified.
- -format FORMAT
- Selects a fixed format. Should not be necessary.
- Forces the program to convert to Apricot format; if the boot sector is
already in Apricot format, does nothing.
- Forces the program to convert to PCDOS format; if the boot sector is
already in PCDOS format, does nothing. If neither -pcdos nor
-apricot is supplied, the boot sector will be set to the opposite
of whatever is currently in use.
John Elliott <firstname.lastname@example.org>.