- buster 1.10.0-2+b3
|RFIO_RMDIR(3)||Rfio Library Functions||RFIO_RMDIR(3)|
NAME¶rfio_rmdir - remove a directory
int rfio_rmdir (const char *path);
DESCRIPTION¶rfio_rmdir removes a directory if it is empty.
- specifies the logical pathname relative to the current directory or the full pathname.
RETURN VALUE¶This routine returns 0 if the operation was successful or -1 if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- The named directory does not exist or is a null pathname.
- Search permission is denied on a component of the path prefix or write permission is denied on the parent directory or the parent has the sticky bit S_ISVTX set and
the effective user ID of the requestor does not match the owner ID of the directory and
the effective user ID of the requestor does not match the owner ID of the parent directory and
the requestor is not super-user.
- path is a NULL pointer.
- The named directory is not empty.
- A component of path prefix is not a directory.
- path is the current directory.
- The length of path exceeds CA_MAXPATHLEN or the length of a path component exceeds CA_MAXNAMELEN.
- Host unknown.
- Service unknown.
- Communication error.
SEE ALSO¶Castor_limits(4), rfio_mkdir(3)
AUTHOR¶LCG Grid Deployment Team
|$Date: 2005/03/31 13:13:03 $||LCG|