- buster 1.10.0-2+b3
|RFIO_RCP(3)||Rfio Library Functions||RFIO_RCP(3)|
NAME¶rfio_rcp - third party copy of a file
int rfio_rcp (char *source, char *destination, int timeout);
DESCRIPTION¶rfio_rcp triggers a third party copy of a file.
- specifies the physical path of the source file.
- specifies the physical path of the file at destination.
- specifies the time after which the copy is cancelled if not completed.
RETURN VALUE¶This routine returns 0 if the operation was successful or -1 if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- The source file does not exist or a component of destination prefix does not exist.
- Search permission is denied on a component of the source or destination prefix or read permission is not granted on the source file or write permission on the destination parent directory is denied.
- source or destination is a NULL pointer.
- No space to store the new file copy.
- The length of source or destination exceeds CA_MAXPATHLEN or the length of a path component exceeds CA_MAXNAMELEN.
- Host unknown.
- Has timed out.
- Communication error.
|$Date: 2010-09-07 09:21:01 +0200 (Tue, 07 Sep 2010) $||LCG|