- buster 1.10.0-2+b3
|DPNS_SETRSTATUS(3)||DPNS Library Functions||DPNS_SETRSTATUS(3)|
NAME¶dpns_setrstatus - set replica status
int dpns_setrstatus (const char *sfn, const char status)
DESCRIPTION¶dpns_setrstatus sets the replica status. This function should be called for example when a replica becomes available, i.e. fully populated.
- is the Physical File Name for the replica.
- specifies the new status. Valid statuses are:
- replica is available.
- replica is being populated.
- replica is going to be deleted.
RETURN VALUE¶This routine returns 0 if the operation was successful or -1 if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- The named replica does not exist.
- Search permission is denied on a component of the file prefix or the caller effective user ID does not match the owner ID of the file or read permission on the file itself is denied.
- sfn is a NULL pointer.
- The length of sfn exceeds CA_MAXSFNLEN.
- Host unknown.
- Service unknown.
- Communication error.
- Name server is not running or is being shutdown.
SEE ALSO¶Castor_limits(4), dpns_listreplica(3)
|$Date: 2005/04/27 09:11:24 $||DPNS|