- buster 1.10.0-2+b3
|DPNS_SETPTIME(3)||DPNS Library Functions||DPNS_SETPTIME(3)|
NAME¶dpns_setptime - set replica pin time
int dpns_setptime (const char *sfn, time_t ptime)
DESCRIPTION¶dpns_setptime sets the pin time for a file replica to a given time. This function should be called everytime a file replica is created, when its lifetime is extended or when the replica is released.
- is the Physical File Name for the replica.
- specifies the new lifetime.
RETURN VALUE¶This routine returns 0 if the operation was successful or -1 if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- The named replica does not exist.
- Search permission is denied on a component of the file prefix or the caller effective user ID does not match the owner ID of the file or read permission on the file itself is denied.
- sfn is a NULL pointer.
- The length of sfn exceeds CA_MAXSFNLEN.
- Host unknown.
- Service unknown.
- Communication error.
- Name server is not running or is being shutdown.
SEE ALSO¶Castor_limits(4), dpns_listreplica(3)
|$Date: 2005/04/27 09:11:24 $||DPNS|