- buster 1.10.0-2+b3
|DPNS_GETCWD(3)||DPNS Library Functions||DPNS_GETCWD(3)|
NAME¶dpns_getcwd - get DPNS current directory used by the name server
char *dpns_getcwd (char *buf, int size)
DESCRIPTION¶dpns_getcwd gets the DPNS current directory used by the name server. This current working directory is stored in a thread-safe variable in the client.
If buf is not NULL, the current directory name will be
If buf is NULL, dpns_getcwd allocates a buffer of size bytes using malloc.
size must be at least the length of the directory name to be returned plus one byte.
RETURN VALUE¶This routine returns buf if the operation was successful or NULL if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- The current directory has not been set yet or does not exist anymore.
- buf is a NULL pointer and memory could not be allocated.
- size is less than or equal to zero.
- size is greater than 0 and less than size of current directory name plus 1.
- Host unknown.
- Service unknown.
- Communication error.
- Name server is not running or is being shutdown.
AUTHOR¶LCG Grid Deployment Team
|$Date: 2001/10/04 12:12:44 $||DPNS|