|Code::TidyAll::Plugin::YAMLFrontMatter(3pm)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||Code::TidyAll::Plugin::YAMLFrontMatter(3pm)|
NAME¶Code::TidyAll::Plugin::YAMLFrontMatter - TidyAll plugin for validating YAML Front Matter
SYNOPSIS¶In your .tidyallrc file:
[YAMLFrontMatter] select = **/*.md required_top_level_keys = title layout
DESCRIPTION¶This is a validator plugin for Code::TidyAll that can be used to check that files have valid YAML Front Matter, like Jekyll et al use.
It will complain if:
- There's no YAML Front Matter
- The YAML Front Matter isn't valid YAML
- There's a UTF-8 BOM at the start of the file
- The file isn't encoded in the configured encoding (UTF-8 by default)
- The YAML Front Matter is missing one or more configured top level keys
- Keys that must be present at the top level of the YAML Front Matter.
- The encoding the file is in. Defaults to UTF-8 (just like Jekyll 2.0 and later.)
SEE ALSO¶Jekyll's Front Matter Documentation <https://jekyllrb.com/docs/frontmatter/>
SUPPORT¶Please report all issues with this code using the GitHub issue tracker at <https://github.com/maxmind/Code-TidyAll-Plugin-YAMLFrontMatter/issues>.
Bugs may be submitted through <https://github.com/maxmind/Code-Tidyall-Plugin-YAMLFrontMatter/issues>.
AUTHOR¶Mark Fowler <email@example.com>
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE¶This software is copyright (c) 2017 by MaxMind, Inc..
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.