NAME¶lepton-refdes_renum - Lepton EDA refdes renumbering utility
SYNOPSIS¶lepton-refdes_renum [--nocopy] [--pgskip [ number ] ] file1 ...
DESCRIPTION¶lepton-refdes_renum reads a lepton-schematic schematic file or files and renumbers all reference designators. The reference designators are numbered starting with 1 and the old schematic file is replaced by the modified schematic file.
- --help, -h
- Display a help message.
- If given, this flag leaves the modified files in new files whose names are generated by appending a `.renum' to the original file names. The default is to overwrite the original.
- When this flag is used, components on the first schematic sheet are numbered starting with 101. On the second sheet, they start with 201, etc Specifying a value gives the step between pages. For example --pgskip 10 will start with 11, 21, 31, etc.
- This flag tells lepton-refdes_renum to leave any refdeses alone if they already have numbers. Use this option to number new components in a schematic which has already been numbered. Note that --gentle is set by default!
- Set this flag to renumber all refdeses, whether they are already numbered or not.
- Enables verbose output.
- Shows the version of this program.
RETURN CODES¶lepton-refdes_renum returns the following codes to the shell upon completion:
- Program ran successfully.
- Error opening or reading input file.
- Error opening or writing output file.
- Too many components for --pgskip setting.
- Internal error (program bug encountered).
EXAMPLES¶To renumber the reference designators in a single page schematic mysch.sch:
- lepton-refdes_renum mysch.sch
To renumber the reference designators in schematic pages pg1.sch, pg2.sch and pg3.sch, with the reference designators on pg1.sch beginning at 101, the designators on pg2.sch beginning at 201, and the designators on pg3.sch beginning at 301:
- lepton-refdes_renum --pgskip pg1.sch pg2.sch pg3.sch
AUTHOR¶Dan McMahill <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright © 2012-2017 gEDA Contributors. License GPLv2+: GNU GPL version 2 or later. Please see the `COPYING' file included with this program for full details.
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
|December 11, 2018||Lepton EDA|