|HYDRA-WIZARD(1)||General Commands Manual||HYDRA-WIZARD(1)|
NAME¶HYDRA-WIZARD - Wizard to use hydra from command line
DESCRIPTION¶This script guide users to use hydra, with a simple wizard that will make the necessary questions to launch hydra from command line a fast and easily
1. The wizard ask for the service to attack
2. The target to attack
3. The username o file with the username what use to attack
4. The password o file with the passwords what use to attack
5. The wizard ask if you want to test for passwords same as login, null or reverse login
6. The wizard ask for the port number to attack
Finally, the wizard show the resume information of attack, and ask if you want launch attack
SEE ALSO¶hydra(1), dpl4hydra(1),
AUTHOR¶hydra-wizard was written by Shivang Desai <email@example.com>.
This manual page was written by Daniel Echeverry <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others).