NAME¶htremote - record a HTTP session
DESCRIPTION¶htremote do start a command and stream the stdin and stdout/stderr over a socket. The htremote do act as a server, which could be read line by line.
- -v --version
- Print version number and exit
- -h --help
- Display usage information (this message)
- -p --port
- -e --command
- Remote controlled command
- -r --restart
- Restart after command terminates
- -t --thread
- Start a thread every connect and start command
Distribute httest example (httest option see httest --help): htremote -p 8080 -e "./httest -Ss"
AUTHOR¶Written by Christian Liesch
COPYRIGHT¶Copyright © 2006 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
|December 2018||htremote 2.4.23|