grpn - GTK+ reverse polish notation calculator
grpn [-fn font] [-btn-fn font] [-disp-fn
font] [-rows n] [-cols n] [-b] [-bm
GRPN is a RPN calculator for the X Window system built using the GIMP Toolkit
(GTK+). GRPN works with real numbers, complex numbers, matrices, and complex
matrices. Numbers can be displayed in 4 different radix modes, and complex
numbers can be displayed in either Cartesian or polar form.
grpn is a GTK+ reverse polish notation calculator.
- Don't draw the buttons.
- -bm basemode
- Start in basemode: dec, eng, bin, oct, or
- -rows n
- Display (a minimum of) n rows.
- -cols n
- Display (a minimum of) n columns.
- -btn-fn font
- Use font for the buttons and menu bar.
- -disp-fn font
- Use font for the main display.
- -fn font
- Specifies both -btn-fn and -disp-fn.
GRPN was written by Paul Wilkins <email@example.com>.