grolj4 - groff driver for HP LaserJet 4 family
num-copies] [-d [n]]
[-w line-width] [file
grolj4 is a driver for groff that produces output in PCL5 format
suitable for an HP LaserJet 4 printer.
There is an additional drawing command available:
- \D'R dh dv'
- Draw a rule (solid black rectangle), with one corner at the current
position, and the diagonally opposite corner at the current position
+(dh,dv). Afterwards the current position will be at the
opposite corner. This generates a PCL fill rectangle command, and so will
work on printers that do not support HPGL/2 unlike the other \D
Whitespace is permitted between a command-line option and its argument.
- -c num-copies
- Print num-copies copies of each page.
- Print the document with a landscape orientation.
- [n] Use duplex mode n: 1 is long-side binding;
2 is short-side binding; default is 1.
- -p paper-size
- Set the paper size to paper-size, which must be one of letter,
legal, executive, a4, com10, monarch, c5, b5, dl.
- Print the version number.
- -w line-width
- Set the default line thickness to line-width thousandths of an em.
If this option isn't specified, the line thickness defaults to
- -F font-directory
- Prepend directory font-directory/devname to the search path
for font and device description files; name is the name of the
device, usually lj4.
The following four commands are available additionally in the font
- pclweight N
- The integer value N must be in the range -7 to +7; default
- pclstyle N
- The integer value N must be in the range 0 to 32767; default
- pclproportional N
- A boolean flag which can be either 0 or 1; default
- pcltypeface N
- The integer value N must be in the range 0 to 65535; default
- A list of directories in which to search for the devname directory
in addition to the default ones. See troff(1) and
groff_font(5) for more details.
- Device description file.
- Font description file for font F.
- Macros for use with grolj4.