|GINKGO(1)||General Commands Manual||GINKGO(1)|
NAME¶ginkgo - The ginkgo CLI compiler
- flags packages -- pass-throughs
- COMMAND options
DESCRIPTION¶Ginkgo is a BDD-style Golang testing framework built to help you efficiently write expressive and comprehensive tests.
This page documents the ginkgo CLI, which offers a number of conveniences beyond what go test provides out of the box and its usage is recommended, but not necessary.
- ginkgo flags packages -- pass-throughs
- Run the tests in packages (or the package in the current
Any arguments after -- will be passed to the test. Run ginkgo test for a description of all valid flags.
- ginkgo watch flags packages -- pass-throughs
- Watches the files in packages and re-runs tests when changes occur.
Any arguments after -- will be passed to the test. Accepts all the flags that the ginkgo command accepts except for --keepGoing and --untilItFails.
- ginkgo bootstrap flags
- Bootstrap a test suite for the current package
- ginkgo generate filenames
- Generate a test file named filename_test.go
If the optional filenames argument is omitted, a file named after the package in the current directory will be created.
- ginkgo nodot
- Update the nodot declarations in your test suite
Any missing declarations (from, say, a recently added matcher) will be added to your bootstrap file. If you've renamed a declaration, that name will be honored and not overwritten.
- ginkgo convert /path/to/package
- Convert the package at the specified path from an XUnit-style test to a Ginkgo-style test
- ginkgo unfocus
- Recursively unfocuses any focused tests under the current directory
AUTHOR¶ginkgo was written by Onsi Fakhouri.
This man page was written by Martín Ferrari for the Debian project.