NAME¶dane_raw_tlsa - API function
int dane_raw_tlsa(dane_state_t s, dane_query_t * r, char *const * dane_data, const int * dane_data_len, int secure, int bogus);
- dane_state_t s
- The DANE state structure
- dane_query_t * r
- A structure to place the result
- char *const * dane_data
- array of DNS rdata items, terminated with a NULL pointer; caller must guarantee that the referenced data remains valid until dane_query_deinit() is called.
- const int * dane_data_len
- the length n bytes of the dane_data items
- int secure
- true if the result is validated securely, false if validation failed or the domain queried has no security info
- int bogus
- if the result was not secure (secure = 0) due to a security failure, and the result is due to a security failure, bogus is true.
DESCRIPTION¶This function will fill in the TLSA (DANE) structure from the given raw DNS record data. The dane_data must be valid during the lifetime of the query.
RETURNS¶On success, DANE_E_SUCCESS (0) is returned, otherwise a negative error value.
REPORTING BUGS¶Report bugs to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Home page: https://www.gnutls.org
COPYRIGHT¶Copyright © 2001-2021 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
SEE ALSO¶The full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit