Scroll to navigation
||General Commands Manual
gnunet-conversation - have a conversation with your peers
gnunet-conversation -e NAME [OPTIONS] URI
gnunet-conversation can be used to have a conversation with other GNUnet
users. You can make calls and receive incoming calls. You need to setup an ego
using gnunet-identity first. For others to be able to call you, you must add a
PHONE record to your zone in the GNU Name System (using gnunet-namestore).
gnunet-conversation has an interactive help system via the /help command.
- -c FILENAME, --config=FILENAME
- Use the configuration file FILENAME.
- -e NAME, --ego=NAME
- Specifies the NAME of the ego to use (for caller ID) and the GNS master
zone for our own lookups.
- -h, --help
- Print short help on options.
- -L LOGLEVEL, --loglevel=LOGLEVEL
- Use LOGLEVEL for logging. Valid values are DEBUG, INFO, WARNING and
- -p LINE, --phone=LINE
- Optional argument that can be used to specify the phone LINE to be used
with the conversation service. The default LINE is zero, which should be
fine for most users.
- -v, --version
- Print GNUnet version number.