gnunet-conversation-test - check your speaker and microphone settings
gnunet-conversation-test [OPTIONS] URI
gnunet-conversation-test can be used to check your speaker and microphone
settings. It will record you for five seconds and then play the recording back
to you. If this fails, you might want to use the pavucontrol tool to
check which microphone or speaker were assigned to GNUnet by PulseAudio (you
may have more than one set of microphones or speakers known to your computer).
You can use gnunet-conversation-test without having a peer running
on your computer.
- -c FILENAME, --config=FILENAME
- Use the configuration file FILENAME.
- -h, --help
- Print short help on options.
- -L LOGLEVEL, --loglevel=LOGLEVEL
- Use LOGLEVEL for logging. Valid values are DEBUG, INFO, WARNING and
- -v, --version
- Print GNUnet version number.