|GGRAPHER(1)||General Commands Manual||GGRAPHER(1)|
NAME¶ggrapher - Mathematical Genealogy Grapher
ggrapher [-h] [--version] [-f FILE] [-a] [-d] [--disable-cache] [--cache-file FILE] [-v] ID [ID ...]
DESCRIPTION¶Create a Graphviz "dot" file for a mathematics genealogy, where ID is a record identifier from the Mathematics Genealogy Project. Multiple IDs may be passed.
- mathematician record ID
- -h, --help
- show help message and exit
- show program's version number and exit
- -f FILE, --file FILE
- write output to FILE [default: stdout]
- -a, --with-ancestors
- retrieve ancestors of IDs and include in graph
- -d, --with-descendants
- retrieve descendants of IDs and include in graph
- do not store records in local cache
- --cache-file FILE
- write cache to FILE [default: geneacache]
- -v, --verbose
- list nodes being retrieved
AUTHOR¶ggrapher was written by David Alber <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This manual page was written by Doug Torrance <email@example.com> for the Debian project (but may be used by others).