NAME¶ftpsync - Mirror Debian and Debian-like repositories of packages
SYNOPSIS¶ftpsync [OPTION]... [SYNC-FLAG]...
DESCRIPTION¶ftpsync is part of the ftpsync suite for mirroring Debian and Debian-like repositories of packages. As there are way too many mirrors of Debian to populate them all from the machine that generates the archive ("ftp-master"), mirrors are organized in a tree-shaped hierarchy. Thus, every mirror has exactly one upstream from which it syncs, and each mirror can have any number of downstreams which in turn sync from it.
SYNC FLAGS¶Sync flags can be specified on the command-line or via a ssh forced command from the remote side.
- Select archive foo for syncing. A config needs to be available.
- Do a complete sync.
- Only do a stage 1 sync.
- Only do a stage 2 sync.
- Do a special multi-hop sync, usually additionally to stage 1.
- Call back when done.
- Information about the used trigger.
If undefined the following values are automatically set:
- ssh if called from a ssh forced command.
- cron if called via ftpsyn-cron(1).
SEE ALSO¶ftpsync.conf(5) +
AUTHORS¶Debian mirror team.