- buster 1.0.2~svn20150731-1+b1
NAME¶ffrenzy - multiplayer platform game with dwarfs fighting with/for food
DESCRIPTION¶ffrenzy is the main program that starts the Feeding Frenzy! game.
Feeding Frenzy! is a distributed network game for two to eight players. One instance needs to act as server for syncing player names and the levels.
During the game dwarfs need to collect food as fast as possible to bring it back to their mushrooms to live. When a dwarfs leaves his home without providing it with food for too long, (s)he dies from hunger. The collected food can also be thrown at other dwarfs, making them unconscious when hit. When a power-up is picked up, thrown food will have special powers!
- -C configfile
- Use an alternate configuration file.
- -c server
- Connect to network server server.
- -d debugmask
- Use the give debug mask which consists of a summation of the following binary flags:
- Graphics: 0x1
- Model: 0x2
- Network: 0x4
- Local I/O: 0x8
- Main: 0x10
- Communication: 0x20
- Play full screen.
- -i inputfile
- Use input from the input file.
- -l levelname
- Select the level file.
- Turn on the music.
- -o outputfile
- Put all events in the output file.
- -p players
- Number of players on the local machine.
- Turn off the sound effect (be quiet).
- -s nrplayers
- Start network server for a given number of players.
AUTHORS¶Feeding Frenzy! was written by OGO 2.3 group 6 which consists of the following people: Bas Kloet <email@example.com>, Chistian Luijten <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Emiel Neggers <email@example.com>, Bram Senders <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Sjoerd Simons <email@example.com>, Paul van Tilburg <firstname.lastname@example.org
This man page was written by Paul van Tilburg <email@example.com>.