NAME¶fenix-fpg - create packages of multiple images for fenix
SYNOPSIS¶fenix-fpg [option] filename.fpg [image ...]
DESCRIPTION¶This program is used to package the images used in the game into a single file.
- Describe the FPG file (default option): -v more verbose
- Create a new FPG file, ptionally adding MAP (graphic) files
- Create a new 8-bit FPG file, optionally adding MAP (graphic) files
- Remove the selected files from inside the FPG file
- Extract the colour palette(.PAL) of the file
- Extract graphics (.MAP) from the FPG file and removes them from it
- Extract graphics (.MAP) from the FPG file
- Add graphics (.MAP) to the FPG file
- Convert the .FPG to 16 bits
- Level of compression (0 to 9)
Options -x and -e can select the graphics by their code. Ranges in the form a-b can be used, as well as comma-separated graphics. Options -p and -l admit multiple FPG files.
SEE ALSO¶fenix(1), fenix-fxc(1), fenix-fxi(1), fenix-map(1)