fastx_artifacts_filter - FASTQ/A Artifacts Filter
usage: fastx_artifacts_filter [-h] [-v] [-z] [-i INFILE] [-o OUTFILE] Part of
FASTX Toolkit 0.0.14 by A. Gordon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- = This helpful help screen.
- [-i INFILE]
- = FASTA/Q input file. default is STDIN.
- [-o OUTFILE] = FASTA/Q output file. default is STDOUT. [-z] = Compress
output with GZIP. [-v] = Verbose - report number of processed reads.
- If [-o] is specified,
- report will be printed to STDOUT.
- If [-o] is not specified (and output goes to STDOUT), report will be
printed to STDERR.