NAME¶transformix - apply geometric transform to an image
SYNOPSIS¶transformix mandatory-args [optional-args]
DESCRIPTION¶transformix applies a transform on an input image and/or generates a deformation field. The transform is specified in the transform-parameter file.
OPTIONS¶Call transformix from the command line with mandatory arguments:
- -out output directory
- -tp transform-parameter file, only 1
Optional extra commands:
- -in input image to deform
- -def file containing input-image points
- the point are transformed according to the specified transform-parameter file use "-def all" to transform all points from the input-image, which effectively generates a deformation field.
- -jac use "-jac all" to generate an image with the determinant of the spatial Jacobian
- -jacmat use "-jacmat all" to generate an image with the spatial Jacobian matrix at each voxel
- -priority set the process priority to high or belownormal (Windows only)
- -threads set the maximum number of threads of transformix
- At least one of the options "-in", "-def", "-jac", or "-jacmat" should be given.
The transform-parameter file must contain all the information necessary for transformix to run properly. That includes which transform to use, with which parameters, etc. For a usable transform-parameter file, see the output of elastix.
Check the website http://elastix.isi.uu.nl, or mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
|December 2010||transformix version: 4.400|