|ECACCESS-FILE-MPUT(1p)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||ECACCESS-FILE-MPUT(1p)|
NAME¶ecaccess-file-mput - Upload Multiple Local Files on the ECaccess File System at once
ecaccess-file-mput [-debug] [-progress] [-force] [-umask mode] [-bufsize length] source-local-file [...] target-ecaccess-directory
DESCRIPTION¶Allow uploading Multiple Local Files on target-ecaccess-directory at once.
The target-ecaccess-directory is in the form [domain:][/user-id/]path. Please read the "Shell commands -> File Management" section of the "ecaccess" guide for more information on the ECaccess File System.
Please note this command is not recursive and will only upload plain-files (directories specified as source-ecaccess-file are ignored).
- source-local-file [...]
- The name(s) of the source File(s).
- The name of the target ECaccess Directory.
- Provide a progress meter on the standard terminal, allowing to monitor the file transmission in real-time. The progress bar is removed from the terminal when the transmission is done. This option is not supported and ignored on Windows platforms.
- Overrides the interactive mode and upload each file without prompting.
- -umask mode
- The user file-creation mode mask (umask) is used to determine the file permission for newly created files. The default value is 640.
- -bufsize length
- Specify the length of the buffer (in bytes) which is used to upload the files. The larger the buffer the smaller the number of http/s requests. By default a buffer of 10485760 bytes (10MB) is used.
- Display version number and exits.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- -retry count
- Number of SSL connection retries per 5s to ECMWF. This parameter only apply to the initial SSL connection initiated by the command to the ECMWF server. It does not apply to all the subsequent requests made afteward as it is mainly targeting errors that can happen from time to time during the SSL handshake. Default is no retry.
- Display the SOAP and SSL messages exchanged.
EXAMPLES¶ecaccess-file-mput $HOME/*.txt home:/xyz/
Upload the local $HOME/*.txt Files in the ECaccess $HOME directory of the user xyz.
SEE ALSO¶ecaccess-file-delete, ecaccess-file-get, ecaccess-file-mget, ecaccess-file-modtime, ecaccess-file-chmod, ecaccess-file-rmdir, ecaccess-file-copy, ecaccess-file-dir, ecaccess-file-mdelete, ecaccess-file-mkdir, ecaccess-file-move, ecaccess-file-put, ecaccess-file-size and ecaccess.