|ECACCESS-EVENT-DELETE(1p)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||ECACCESS-EVENT-DELETE(1p)|
NAME¶ecaccess-event-delete - Delete an ECaccess Event
ecaccess-event-delete [-debug] event-id
DESCRIPTION¶Allow deleting the event specified by its event-id.
All the Job Subscritions to this Event will be also deleted which mean that any Job in the STDBY status will be deleted (the previous instances of these Jobs will not be affected).
- The identifier of the Event to delete.
- Display version number and exits.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- -retry count
- Number of SSL connection retries per 5s to ECMWF. This parameter only apply to the initial SSL connection initiated by the command to the ECMWF server. It does not apply to all the subsequent requests made afteward as it is mainly targeting errors that can happen from time to time during the SSL handshake. Default is no retry.
- Display the SOAP and SSL messages exchanged.
Delete the event 167.
SEE ALSO¶ecaccess-event-grant, ecaccess-event-clear, ecaccess-event-send, ecaccess-event-list, ecaccess-event-create and ecaccess.