|ECACCESS-CERTIFICATE-CREATE(1p)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||ECACCESS-CERTIFICATE-CREATE(1p)|
NAME¶ecaccess-certificate-create - Create Certificate for the ECtools
ecaccess-certificate-create [-debug] [user-id]
DESCRIPTION¶This command allow creating a Certificate with your ECMWF User Identifier and Security Token. The Certificate is required to use the ECtools. It is stored in your home directory ($HOME/.eccert.crt). If you don't specify your ECMWF User Identifier on the command-line then you will be prompted for it.
- user-id (optional)
- The ECMWF User Identifier to use.
- Display version number and exits.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- -retry count
- Number of SSL connection retries per 5s to ECMWF. This parameter only apply to the initial SSL connection initiated by the command to the ECMWF server. It does not apply to all the subsequent requests made afteward as it is mainly targeting errors that can happen from time to time during the SSL handshake. Default is no retry.
- Display the SOAP and SSL messages exchanged.
Create a new ECaccess Certificate for the ECMWF User Identifier xyz and store it in the "$HOME/.eccert.crt" File.
SEE ALSO¶ecaccess-certificate-list and ecaccess.