NAME¶dh_installdirs - create subdirectories in package build directories
SYNOPSIS¶dh_installdirs [debhelper options] [-A] [--sourcedir=dir] [--create-in-sourcedir] [dir ...]
DESCRIPTION¶dh_installdirs is a debhelper program that is responsible for creating subdirectories in package build directories.
Many packages can get away with omitting the call to dh_installdirs completely. Notably, other dh_* commands are expected to create directories as needed.
- Lists directories to be created in package.
Generally, there is no need to list directories created by the upstream build system or directories needed by other debhelper commands.
- -A, --all
- Create any directories specified by command line parameters in ALL packages acted on, not just the first.
- --create-in-sourcedir, --no-create-in-sourcedir
- Whether to create the specified directories in the source directory
(usually debian/tmp) in addition to in the package build
directory (usually debian/package).
The default is --no-create-in-sourcedir.
- Consider dir the source directory for the packages acted on instead
of the default (which is usually debian/tmp).
Please note that this option is dependent on the --create-in-sourcedir option (when --no-create-in-sourcedir is in effect, this option does nothing in dh_installdirs).
- dir ...
- Create these directories in the package build directory of the first package acted on. (Or in all packages if -A is specified.)
This program is a part of debhelper.
AUTHOR¶Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>