|DAPHNE(1)||General Commands Manual||DAPHNE(1)|
NAME¶daphne — Django HTTP/WebSocket server
SYNOPSIS¶daphne [-h] [-p PORT] [-b HOST] [--websocket_timeout WEBSOCKET_TIME_OUT] [--websocket_connect_timeout WEBSOCKET_CONNECT_TIMEOUT] [-u UNIX_SOCKET] [--fd FILE_DESCRIPTOR] [-e SOCKET_STRINGS] [-v VERBOSITY] [-t HTTP_TIMEOUT] [--access-log ACCESS_LOG] [ --ping-interval PING_INTERVAL] [--ping-timeout PING_TIMEOUT] [--application-close-timeout SECONDS>] [--ws-protocol WS_PROTOCOLS [WS_PROTOCOLS ...]] [--root-path ROOT_PATH] [--proxy-headers] [channel_layer]
DESCRIPTION¶This manual page documents briefly the daphne command.
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
daphne is a program that manages the Celery Worker Daemons and their queues.
OPTIONS¶This program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- -h --help
- Show help message and exit.
- -p PORT --port PORT
- Port number to listen on.
- -b HOST --bind HOST
- The host/address to bind to.
- --websocket_timeout WEBSOCKET_TIMEOUT
- Maximum time to allow a websocket to be connected. -1 for infinite.
- --websocket_connect_timeout WEBSOCKET_CONNECT_TIMEOUT
- Maximum time to allow a connection to handshake. -1 for infinite.
- -u UNIX_SOCKET --unix-socket UNIX_SOCKET
- Bind to a UNIX socket rather than a TCP host/port.
- --fd FILE_DESCRIPTOR
- Bind to a file descriptor rather than a TCP host/port or named unix socket.
- -e SOCKET_STRINGS --endpoint SOCKET_STRINGS
- Use raw server strings passed directly to twisted.
- -v VERBOSITY --verbosity VERBOSITY
- How verbose to make the output.
- -t HTTP_TIMEOUT --http-timeout HTTP_TIMEOUT
- How long to wait for worker server before timing out HTTP connections.
- --access-log ACCESS_LOG
- Where to write the access log (- for stdout, the default for verbosity=1).
- --ping-interval PING_INTERVAL
- The number of seconds a WebSocket must be idle before a keepalive ping is sent.
- --ping-timeout PING_TIMEOUT
- The number of seconds before a WebSocket is closed if no response to a keepalive ping.
- --application-close-timeout SECONDS
- The number of seconds an ASGI application has to exit after client disconnect before it is killed (Default: 10).
- --ws-protocol WS_PROTOCOLS [WS_PROTOCOLS]
- The WebSocket protocols you wish to support.
- --root-path ROOT_PATH
- The setting for the ASGI root_path variable.
- Enable parsing and using of X-Forwarded-For and X-Forwarded-Port headers and using that as the client address.
- The ASGI channel layer instance to use as path.to.module:instance.path.
AUTHOR¶This manual page was written by fladi email@example.com for the Debian system (and may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.