cvm-vmailmgr - vmailmgr virtual user validation module
This module validates credentials using accounts in a vmailmgr system. It does
domain lookups the same way qmail would to determine what system account and
virtual account to use.
- QMAIL_ROOT (optional)
- The root directory under which all the qmail configuration files are
expected to be found. Defaults to "/var/qmail", which is the
normal qmail install path.
- VMAILMGR_PWFILE (optional)
- The relative path to the password file located in the virtual domain's
home directory. Defaults to "passwd.cdb".
- VMAILMGR_DEFAULT (optional)
- The name of the default or "catch-all" account to look up if no
match is found for the virtual account name. Defaults to "+",
and is only used in lookup mode.