makeflow_viz - visualization of Makeflow workflows
makeflow_viz [options] <dagfile>
makeflow_viz is a collection of tools to graphically display workflows.
This includes DOT and PPM.
- -D, --display=<opt>
Translate the makeflow to the desired visualization format:
dot DOT file format for precise graph drawing.
ppm PPM file format for rapid iconic display
cyto Cytoscape format for browsing and customization.
dax DAX format for use by the Pegasus workflow manager.
- Condense similar boxes
- Change the size of the boxes proportional to file size
- Display a more detailed graph including an operating sandbox for each
- The following options for ppm generation are mutually exclusive:
- --ppm-highlight-row <row>
- Highlight row <row> in completion grap
- --ppm-highlight-file <file>
- Highlight node that creates file <file> in completion graph
- --ppm-highlight-executable <exe>
- Highlight executable <exe> in completion grap
- Display different levels of depth in completion graph
- -v, --version
- Show version string.
To produce a DOT representation of the workflow
makeflow_viz -D dot Makeflow
To produce a cytoscape representation of the workflow
makeflow_viz -D cyto Makeflow
The Cooperative Computing Tools are Copyright (C) 2003-2004 Douglas Thain and
Copyright (C) 2005-2015 The University of Notre Dame. This software is
distributed under the GNU General Public License. See the file COPYING for